Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Blog newbie

I've always wanted to write something creative and new that will improve the world, give world peace, cure cancer, etc....I'm not very creative...more of a homebody that reads too much and watches too many movies but I love making our house a home--I love people to come over so I can be a hostess!  I'm married to a wonderful man who happens to be a Cajun (born and raised in New Orleans) and a hard-core gamer.  He owns his own game shop.  If that isn't enough, he plays World of Warcraft for hours each night while catching up on his political news.  (I'll save his addiction to politics for another time.)

Let's see--as for what I'm listening to--I've listened to Handel's Messiah, Avalon (a Christian group), Wussy (a folk/rock group). I try to listen to all types of music, so I'm going through past years' Grammy nominees--LOVE--Neil Diamond, White Stripes, Tom Petty, Kanye West, Mary Chapin Carpenter....HATE--Native American chants (can't do it).

Off to Dungeons and Dragons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment